Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Heimplanet Entwicklungs GmbH, Shanghaiallee 21, 20457 Hamburg, phone no.: 040 999995500, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Please note that we do not bear any costs for returns.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Heimplanet Entwicklungs GmbH, Shanghaiallee 21, 20457 Hamburg, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
- the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.