Student Assistant Finance (m/f/d)
We are looking for a student assistant for at least 10-12 hours per week with immediate effect
HEIMPLANET - that's a young team that is passionate about developing products that redefine outdoor equipment. We combine outdoor functionality with an innovative design and create a concept we call "Modern Outdoor".
The adventure includes the following tasks:
- Support in the preparation of accounting
- Support in accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Posting travel expenses and credit card statements
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and analysis of financial data.
- Collaboration on various projects such as process optimization and
- Further development of new software, as well as sub-projects from the areas of Accounting & Tax
This is whatyou bring with you on your exploration tour with us:
- Enrollment in a college or university in the field of economics, finance, or similar business degree program with a concentration in finance or accounting
- Analytical thinking and affinity for numbers
- High motivation and initiative
- You have already been able to gain some practical experience in accounting and have been able to acquire an independent and self-reliant way of working as well as confident time management skills there, or you are interested in building up this experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong hands-on mentality & really want to advance our mission together with us as a team
- Very good written and spoken English skills, good Excel skills as well as diligence, numerical reasoning and a team-oriented way of working complete your profile.
What we offer:
We strongly believe that everyone needs different things to flourish at work. Therefore, we naturally want to take this into account as much as possible on an individual basis, and here is already an excerpt of what we offer our team:
- Work independently and responsibly as part of a team that loves the products they create and sell.
- Work at eye level and short decision-making paths - you work closely with the founders.
- We completely trust that everyone takes their job seriously - that's why we work with flexible working hours and with a flexible home office component
- A great office and store at the same time in the heart of HafenCity with a special flair, events and good coffee.
- Possibility to rent the equipment for your next adventure from us.
- Regular team events, such as our annual Season Opening, in which you can of course also participate!
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, resume and whatever else you think should be relevant to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like it with us and our cooperation is successful, we will also be happy to talk about possibilities for a takeover!