Sales Manager (m/f/d)
We are expanding our sales team (f/m/d)
HEIMPLANET - that's a young team that is passionate about developing products that redefine outdoor equipment. We combine outdoor functionality with an innovative design and create a concept that we call "Modern Outdoor". In order to continue on this path and to be able to do so on a larger scale in the future, we are looking for another member to join our currently still small, familiar HEIMPLANET-team.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for you as Sales Manager for a structured and sustainable growth at HEIMPLANET.
You have already gained experience in setting up an "international" sales structure and have also built up and managed teams.
You know what it takes to manage agencies and distributors, and with their help, grow the distribution network in a pleasing way.
A clearly structured approach and well-documented processes are the basis for your strategic planning.
Your interest in outdoor and lifestyle topics helps us, HEIMPLANET in the right context.
What we offer:
We strongly believe that everyone needs different things to flourish at work. Therefore, we naturally want to take this into account as much as possible on an individual basis, but here is an excerpt of what we offer our team:
- Work independently and responsibly as part of a team that loves the products they create and sell.
- 40% discount on all our products for our employees.
- Possibility to rent the equipment for your next adventure from us.
- Work at eye level and short decision-making processes - you work closely with the founders.
- An open ear for your own ideas that you think will take the business to a new level.
- An appropriate salary commensurate with your experience
- We completely trust that everyone takes their job seriously - that's why we work with flexible working hours and with a flexible home office component
- A great office and store in the heart of the Hafencity with a special flair, events and good coffee (Siebträger!).
- The legendary Season Opening Event, which you will of course also take part in.
- The option to lease a JOBRAD.
Sounds like the right job?
Then please send us your resume to email@example.com - optionally also a short cover letter, your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.